I was discussing summer trip ideas with my sister today and had an AHA! moment. This summer in addition to a basic beach getaway plan a late August early September cruise. I'm loving this idea because I haven't been cruisin in 4 years....talk about cruise withdrawal! The hunt is on for the best deal. Therefore, I have dedicated this blog post to links for the best Aug.-Sept. cruise deals and finding the hottest deal on a pre July 4th flight deal for those city folks who would love a short getaway to the Carolinas or another sunny destination for a long weekend.
PLEASE NOTE: Use Expedia|CheapOair|One Travel|Easy Click Travel|Last Minute Travel| Coupon Codes for additional cruise & flight savings
Cruise Deals
My Top 5 @Expedia-
-Use the 1st link below to book the cheapest Caribbean cruise leaving from Miami @$209 for 4 nights departing Aug.26.
-Use the following link below to book the cheapest Caribbean cruise leaving from Miami for 4 nights @ $179 sailing Sept 30 & $189 sailing Sept. 2 and 9th
@EasyClickTravel
Easy Click Travel Promo Code
- $20 Off with code SUMMERG20
@LastMinuteTravel
Last Minute Travel Promo Code
- $25 Off on orders of $300 w/ code 4THJULY25
Flight Deals
My Top 10 @One Travel
One Travel Promo Codes
@CheapOair
CheapOair Promo Code
- Use Promo Code TRAVEL20 & Save $20 on Domestic & International Airline Tickets Booked on CheapOair. Offer Expires: July 31, 2013.
Yours in Savings,
MFrugalista
No comments:
Post a Comment