Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Last Minute Christmas Deals

SmartBargains.com

Christmastime is here! The last shopping weekend before the Christmas holiday is fast approaching.  I will definitely be in the midst of the shopping crowds this Saturday.  I have a gift to buy for my honey, family’s Secret Santa, my mother, and myself.  Everybody knows that I love a great deal!  But, before I hit the stores this Saturday, here’s what I will do.  Will you do the same?


1. I will check out my favorite shopping websites and store websites for the best holiday shopping online bargains.


*     My faves include Overstock.com for home goods, clothes, furniture and Shoes.com for shoes and boots.  I have been a fan of both sites and their steals and deals since 2006.  I have ordered furniture, coats, shoes, sneakers, and blazers and was always 100 % satisfied with the product prices and quality.


2. Visit outlets featuring your favorite retail chains.


*     One of my favorite outlets in New York is Woodbury Common Premium Outlets in Central Valley, NY.  They have one of my favorite stores, Swarovski.


*     Woodbury currently has 85 offers listed inside its Exclusive Coupons and VIP Coupon Book and 19 Promotions for Deals Around Town for Restaurant, Spas, Hotels and more.


3. Check for coupon codes or printable coupons on store websites.  Visit a store website like Macy’s or Wal-mart and sign-up for mobile text alerts to save up to 25% off merchandise.  Sometimes they will apply savings off sale and clearance items too. 


*     For example check out Macy’s up until Thursday, December 20, 2012 for a WOW! Savings Pass for an extra 15% or 10% off clearance and sale items.
 

Yours in Savings,
MFrugalista

SMS Audio STREET by 50169091_Shop Naturalizer.com Walmart.com Top Toys

No comments:

Post a Comment