Get eye-popping custom made "Fine Beaded Jewelry With a Signature Touch" @jmsbeadery.com twitter.com/Justinemstewar…
— Justine M. Stewart (@Justinemstewart) February 17, 2013
Over the holidays, I had a conversation with two of my
younger cousins, one attends Virginia Union and the other, the University of
North Carolina at Greensboro. One stated that she wants to celebrate her 21stbirthday
in Vegas, and the other just wants to go and "live it up" in Vegas. I
wish I could of celebrated my 21st birthday Vegas style. I recollect
going to the club, I believe Bentley’s back then on 40th & 5th
Ave. in Manhattan or either going out to eat at the Motown Café. Those were the
days!
If you are thinking about taking a Vegas trip within the
next 6 months, then please read on. I compiled a list of deals that will save
you significantly on airfares and hotels.
The best ways to go to Vegas for half price or less are :
· A bundle package that
includes flight and hotel and saves a lot of money.
· Before booking on particular sites
such as Expedia, Hotwire or Orbitz:
2. Then, look for promo codes for these sites that you can
include when you checkout to pay for your trip. These promo codes will save you
additional money on your Vegas trip.
2. Up to 60% Off Top Las Vegas Hotels, Prices Include Taxes
3. Book and save up to 60% in Las Vegas
4. Save up to 40%* on Top Hotels in Las Vegas. Get $20 Off by using Promo Code VEGAS20. Book Now!
___________________________________
Check out my next post on fun adult & family-friendly activities, shows & events to partake in while "living it up"
in Vegas.
_____________________________________
Yours in Savings,
MFrugalista
No comments:
Post a Comment