I am a firm believer in “You get what you pay for.” Therefore, if you pay for quality items then you shall enjoy them longer. Consequently, I hunt for exclusive deals on designer and name brands in Beauty|Jewelry|Clothing|Accessories|Services&Miscellaneous|
Travel in order to possess and enjoy these quality items. Furthermore, since I love to travel and the idea of traveling, securing deals on getaways, vacations, and last minute trips for myself, friends and family is a fun leisure activity of mine.
Let’s step it up a notch! Since I am also a lover of e-books I would like to recommend my top travel e-book picks that will hopefully save you money planning your next vacation or getaway. Moreover, I will provide my top Travel Deals for the week.
*Consumer Tip*: Comparison shop travel sites below to see where you get better deals & use Promo codes provided for additional savings.
My next post will include: Beauty|Jewelry|Clothing|Accessories|Services&Miscellaneous|
Travel {B.J.C.A.S.T} Deals of Week. Enjoy!
Top |Travel Deals of Week|10|
@Hotels.com- Memorial Day Deals to: Puerto Rico|Disneyland| NY|Orlando|Cancun
Summer Sale @Expedia.com- Discount rates on hotels|vacation packages| cruises booked by June 3rd
Budget-friendly Beach Vacations @CheapOstay
Hotel Deals| Vacation Packages|Flight Deals @One Travel
Bonus Deals| My Top Disney E-book Picks| Save $$ on Planning Your Next Disney Vacation
- Disney World Vacation and Savings Travel Guide Click Here!
- Save Money & Time on Disney World Vacation. The Ultimate Planning Guide includes details on how to beat long lines at theme parks Click Here!
- Ultimate Disneyland Savings Guide Click Here!
Yours in Savings,
MFrugalista
No comments:
Post a Comment