JMSBeadery- Home of "Fine Beaded Jewelry With a Signature Touch"
B.J.C.A.S.T. Deals of Day
Beauty, Jewelry, Clothing, Accessories, Service/Misc. & Travel
e.l.f. Cosmetics
Strawberry NET
JCPenney's
Bonus Deal| JCPenney's 20% off Coupon Code
Bonus Deal| $1.00 Flip Flops at JCPenney's Friday 4/12. Hurry while supplies last!
Jewelry.com
Under Armour
emilie m.
Discount Mags
Your Best Deals
My Easter
weekend was amazing! I
enjoyed beautiful weather, spent time with family, saw Tyler Perry’s Temptation
(enjoyed immensely though heartbreaking to some degree), enjoyed great eats,
and took in many laughs while with family.
Read on to unveil the outcome of my bargain dash hunt for savings that weekend............
First Stop Rite Aid:
- Those Rite Aid Wellness cards come in handy. I purchased Pepperidge Farms Goldfish crackers for 50 cents because they were $1.00 already, but a Save 50 cent now sticker was on the box and I used that.
- New York Color (NYC) Cosmetics section has a $1.00 off coupon (expires 6/15/2013) on display. Therefore, I purchased a 99-cent lip-gloss and paid nothing for it and addition to a $2.99 bronzer powder, which I paid $1.99 because I used another $1.00 off coupon.
- Rite Aid Tip: Always use your Rite Aid Wellness card especially when getting prescriptions because those points add up. As a result, of my weekend purchases a $3.00 off UP Reward Coupon was added to my card, which I have to use toward a future purchase within next 2 weeks. In addition, a few months ago my racking up points from last year earned me a free 1 yr subscription to a magazine of my choice from a select list of magazines (I chose Marie Claire and enjoy reading it every month!)
Next Stop Wal-mart:
- I paid $4.94 for Maybelline’s Rocket Volume Mascara because of a $1.00 off coupon that I had for past few months. It expired on Saturday, March 30, 2013, so I had to use it. Original Price of mascara was $5.94.
- Coupon Tip for
Military Families: My coupon expired Saturday but if you are an overseas
military member, you can use expired manufactured coupons for up to six
months after they expire. Wish I
could have enjoyed those benefits like my favorite cousin Roshelle when
she was stationed in Italy and Japan!
Next Stop Regal Cinemas:
- I purchased several tickets on Fandango.com for Tyler Perry’s Temptation movie and because I have a Regal Cinemas Crown Club Card, I inserted the number with my order.
- If you do not have a Regal Crown Club, you need one! My reward for this movie purchase was a free soda however in previous movie visits I earned a free small popcorn, and free movie ticket.
- Regal Cinemas Tip: You will get these rewards more than once if you are a frequent moviegoer and present your card every time at the box office window and concession snack stand. Do not leave home without it, I never do!
Next Stop Chili’s:
- If you want an amazing deal and great tasting food this is the place to go! $2.99 Frozen Margaritas and the 2 for $20 special are great money savers. I did not see anything I wanted on the 2 for $20 but couldn’t beat the other deal.
- Chili’s Tip: If you get the 2 for $20 deal and
the person you get it with wants to go Dutch tell the server ahead of time
so they can spilt the check. Don’t
inconvenience them with the hassle of having to spilt the check after the
bill is already finalized.
Final Stop JCPenney’s:
- I bought shoes on sale for $19, jeans for $20 and two shirts on clearance for $4 each. Man I love a bargain!
- JCPenney’s Tip: Go on JCPenney’s website and sign
up for mobile text alerts to receive additional savings in form of promo
codes. At the register, read the
promo code off your phone to get that discount, and make sure it has not
expired.
Yours in
Savings,
MFrugalista

No comments:
Post a Comment