JMS Beadery-
Home of "Fine Beaded Jewelry With a Signature Touch"
Sunny weather please stay in NYC! Three weeks ago, I was fortunate to delight in the pleasant weather of North Carolina. In the midst of the early spring season one will come across myriad spring sales on Beauty, Jewelry, Clothing, Accessories, Services/Misc. and Travel.
As the season, progresses I will provide B.J.C.A.S.T. Deals of Day from various popular retailers and companies. In addition, I will inform you of BONUS DEALS in food and other miscellaneous categories. Everybody knows that I love a great deal and know how to find one too! Initially, I thought of posting daily deals every Mon. Wed. and Fri. However, after heavy contemplation I have decided to provide and update these deals every day. Read on to start saving a couple of dollars toward your next great purchase or vacation :)
B.J.C.A.S.T. Deals of Day
Beauty-2| Jewelry-4| Clothing-4| Accessories-1| Services/Misc.-4| Travel-3
@e.l.f. Cosmetics
@LiLash
@Jewelry.com
@JewelsForMe
@Effy Jewelry
@Express
@Ultimate Outlet
@Swimwearforme
@emilie m.
@Discount Mags
@Box Office Ticket Sales
@Advance Auto Parts
@CheapOStay
@ OneTravel
@Expedia
***BONUS DEALS***
Yours in Savings,
MFrugalista

No comments:
Post a Comment